Learn About Us
Eliminate pain and embarrassment in your legs. Look and feel your very best!
Why Patients Chose Us - Our Values and Accomplishments
- IAC Accredited Vein Center (one of only a few in the region)
- Recognized Center of Excellence
- National Training Facility for Physicians and Ultrasonographers
- IAC Accredited Vascular Testing Center (highest achievement in vascular testing)
- Board Certified Vascular Surgeons
- 5000 sq ft Facility with procedures suites (saves you money, no pre-op/ lab/ diagnostic testing/ facility/ anesthesia fees added!)
Dr. Charles L. Dietzek, D.O., FACOS
Dr. Elias Fakhoury, D.O., FACS, RPVI
In addition to being a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), he is a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI), a member of the American Venous Forum, American Venous and Lymphatic Society, and the Society for Vascular Surgery, where he serves on national committees.
Erika Dietzek, MSN, APN, AGPCNP-BC Nurse Practitioner
Please call during office hours for general information. We also offer evening hours for evaluation and treatment of patients with venous disease.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with evening hours – please call to get more information
We accept most major insurance plans. Some of these plans include, but are not limited to:
Aetna, Amerihealth, Amerihealth Administrators, Anthem BCBS, Cigna, Horizon BCBS, Horizon NJ Health, Independance Administrators, Independence BCBS, Independance PC, Keystone, Medicare, Oxford, Qualcare, United Health Care.
Please contact our office to verify our participation. Remember to bring your insurance cards and, if needed, your referral. Please come prepared to pay your specialist co-pay at the time of service. All pertinent radiology films and lab test results should be brought to our office at the time of your visit.