To protect our patients and our team from unnecessary potential exposure to COVID-19, we have implemented some new office protocols.
What We Are Doing:
- We have reorganized our office and waiting area to maximize social distancing.
- We are scheduling patients to limit the number of people in our office.
- We have removed all magazines and closed water coolers from our waiting area to reduce
the risk of community transmission.
- We are sanitizing all tablets after each patient use.
- Patients will be asked screening questions and their temperature checked via forehead scanner
upon arrival to the office.
- We have increased our vigilance and frequency of disinfecting surfaces and rooms.
- All VVI staff will undergo screening questions and temperature checks daily.
- All VVI staff will wear masks as well as other appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Telemedicine appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually.
What We Ask Our Patients To Do:
- All patients MUST wear a mask at all times while in the office.
*You will not be permitted into the office without one*
- We are restricting the number of visitors allowed to accompany a patient into the office. One adult may accompany a patient for adults who require a caretaker or interpreter. No children at this time.
- Some patients may be asked to wait in their car until an exam room is ready.
We will call or text when we are ready for you.
- Patients who are sick MUST call to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients who have had exposure to COVID-19 are asked to call the office prior to their appointment
to determine the next appropriate step according to CDC guidelines.