Dermal Fillers Like Radiesse® can Reduce the Signs of Aging
A common aesthetic sign of aging in the face includes the appearance of nasolabial folds. These are the creases that extend from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth. These nasolabial folds appear because as time passes our skin begins to lose its youthful characteristics. This loss occurs due to a decrease in the body's natural production of collagen and the loss of subcutaneous tissue. Collagen is the protein that allows our skin to remain flexible. As we age, our body decreases its production of collagen; thus reducing our skin’s elasticity. The loss of tissue causes the dermis (layer of skin just beneath the epidermis) to thin.
Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Treatments - Dermal Fillers
There are non-surgical cosmetic services available to help reduce the signs of aging. Injectable facial fillers are a good option for patients who do not need or want to have a surgical procedure. Facial fillers, like Juvederm® , Belotero® and Radiesse®, can give patients a fresher, more rested appearance. Dermal fillers reduce the signs of aging by filling in wrinkles; thus, plumping the skin.
Reasons Patients Choose Radiesse®
- Results are immediate as it replenishes the lost volume
- Clinically proven to last for a year (or longer) in the majority of patients
- The body eventually absorbs the gel and leaves behind the body’s natural collagen
- Radiesse® is a dermal filler that is approved by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA)
- The FDA approved it to be mixed with the anesthetic lidocaine, which significantly reduces any pain related to the injection procedure itself
- Provides patients with a natural looking result
- Treatment with a dermal filler requires no downtime
Dr. Charles Dietzek is a cosmetic doctor who treats his patients with dermal fillers and the muscle relaxer BOTOX® at his cosmetic center in New Jersey. Dr. Dietzek can administer dermal fillers during a single office visit.
What to Expect During your Treatment with Dr. Dietzek
Dr. Dietzek places a small needle just under the skin and injects the dermal filler. The results are immediate. One of the main benefits of Radiesse® is that it continues adding volume to the skin. It does this by stimulating the body to produce more collagen. Typically, results last about a year.
If you want to learn more about dermal fillers or the muscle relaxer BOTOX® , contact Dr. Charles Dietzek's office today.
Category: Aesthetic Procedures